Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a whole new breed of laughter. [06.16.2010]

[photo courtesy of awkwardfamilypetphotos.com]




well, how this guy is still single is just a big mystery to me.
i mean who doesn't love a guy who just screams that he is...
a cat loving, blades of glory channeling, i can look deep into your eyes
hunk of burning love...
man, what a catch! you could dance your first dance to "lady humps" at your wedding.
i am sure it would rock!
[if you haven't seen blades of glory, you will not get that part.]

either way, all you single ladies out there better get ready.
i am sure this photo is dated but you never know,
he may have a brother.
a brother that also has fluffy hair & beautifully arched eye brows.
but maybe his brother will have 2 cats...or a dog. [gasp!]

on a serious note: as a photographer i could never consent to a photo like this.
no way, no how, not happening.
so NEVER ask me.
i will hang up on you.

2 comments:

Amy June 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Haahaa! I feel bad for that poor kitty!

Aaron [air] June 17, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

I know, right? It brings pet photos to a whole new level. ha ha ha. Its SOOOO hard not to say some completely inappropriate things about these photos at times :) Im sure you can understand.

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.