Thursday, June 17, 2010

going for the gold.

how could i resist? really, come on!
in honor of yesterday's post,
there was NO way I could leave this guy out of today's post.
it was just all too funny & fitting.


[photo courtesy of awkwardfamilyphotos.com]

you know, i can't decide whats more funny...
the fact that he is WAY too old to be that excited for this...
or the fact that he looks like he can barely stand up on those skates.
[or maybe, its the crazy shiny gold outfit.]
really, i just can not decide.
either way, step aside Chazz: [a character in the blades of glory.]
"there's a new sheriff in town." homeschool.

ha ha ha.

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.