Friday, June 18, 2010

for all you dads out there.

well, as many know it's father's day weekend.
& well i love my pets like they are my children.
however, this may be taking it to the extreme.
see for yourself.

[photo courtesy of awkwardfamilyphotos.com]

maybe its her side ponytail,
or the fact that she had to of had a killer workout before hand to have those rosy red cheeks...

maybe its the fact that he looks excited to be wearing antlers...
i really can't say.

either way it gave me a much needed smile today.

so enjoy & happy friday!

2 comments:

Stef June 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

whatever, i would totally take a picture like this with my dog haha

Aaron [air] June 18, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

well sadly, I have just not quite to this extent.

in fact I used to dress my dog up for halloween too.

So I understand :)

Mostly its his sweethearts rosy cheeks & side pony that bug me :)

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.