Monday, June 7, 2010

what a great & busy weekend!

sooo. happy monday.
i hope everyone had a great weekend.
i know i did.

i enjoyed several photo shoots.
here is a sneakity peek of one...


it was fun. & the family is beautiful.

i enjoyed girl time with shopping, good food & a little wine.
what girl couldn't enjoy any of those?!

i even stayed up til 5 am on saturday....
talk about crazy.
funny thing is, i got up & was ready to go and felt great pretty much all day.
i thought i would crash but nope....

life is certainly sweet.
i have some fabulous people in mine.

here's to a happy, happy week!
happy monday & more pictures to come later tonight.


love | hugs & laughter.

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.