Friday, June 4, 2010

little miss brielle.

this is a different sort of post.
i have already shouted it all over facebook.
i just want to say happy birthday to little miss brielle.
[otherwise known as "bre" or "bee" in our house.]


brielle is 4 today. & oh so big!
i still remember her mom going into labor in the middle of the night.
& taking pictures of her tiny feet when i met her the next day.
she is still oh so sweet.
& she is my savannah's best friend.
[also known as biznanna to "bre"]



i find it very fitting they are so close & love each others company.
because her mama & i are also that way.
she is one of my very best friends.
& those kinds of friends are hard to come by.


so happy birthday bre-bre! we all love you.
[& your sweet little brother ricky too!]
& i love your new cowgirl get up.
SOOO COOL!!!!

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.