Sunday, June 13, 2010

for your viewing pleasure.

i want to give you a sneak peek at what I spent my afternoon doing yesterday!
it was rainy out right before the shoot but after the rain...
it was a really fun afternoon.
& trust me that doesn't always happen.
[complete with singing & sunglass wearing, which you are all lucky i am not sharing.]
so while i am not even close to being done editing their session,

here are a couple fun photos for you to see in the time in between...
pretty much every photo shoot i do, i feel like the luckiest girl alive.
i get to capture some amazing memories & see things so raw & true.

thanks so much grant | makenzie | damon & gavin
for sharing your time with me & for making me laugh.
[is she okay? ha ha ha.]
your wolf pack is fun & strong
& you can see how much you love one another.
what a beautiful life.

love | hugs & laughter
me.

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.