Thursday, June 24, 2010

the beauty of summer.

i wanted to share a photo i entered into a photo contest.
the theme of the contest is wildflowers.
so tuesday while we were up at tavaputs ranch i took this photo.
more to come on tavaputs later....it was the most beautiful, serene place i have been in quite sometime.
jennie, as i said before, you are a LUCKY girl spending your time there.


check out cute mr. bumble bee doing his thing...
nature is just so beautiful.

oh & before i go, one more reminder to head over to the olive tree & enter the giveaway. 
my custom recipe cards are being offered as part of a basket that you won't wanna miss.
happy thursday.

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.