Monday, June 28, 2010

birthdays are fabulous.

we love, LOVE, ♥ birthdays in our house.
whether it's one of ours, a family member's or a friends.
birthdays are SO worth celebrating, life is so sweet.

so i wanted to say happy birthday to a dear friend.
a very special friend, who i have known a long time.
& i want to wish her a very special day.

so happy birthday britt.
we love you & hope your day is filled with love & laughter.


don't feel left out patty! we love you too. i was just in a hurry to grab a picture.

xoxo

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.