Wednesday, May 19, 2010

jaymee | patrick [&gianna]

Last weekend I had the priviledge of traveling to Salt Lake City to photograph a beautiful family [well, several]

Jaymee & Patrick were so fun to be around
[minus the hike back up Memory Grove but it was still enjoyable & hey, we all need the exercise.]
Gianna [jaymee's bonus daughter] was a joy to be around despite the cold & clouds.  
[mr. weatherman was way off on that day's forecast.]
By the end of the session I was bribing her with cupcakes...
[but none of that matters when you get the right shot.]

like this one. [right at the end, when the sun decided to cooperate.] thanks mr. sunshine. 



& here are just a few others from the shoot as well. 

 

I will be adding a gallery of some sort too, until then, 
please feel free to find me on facebook - call me - or just check the blog often. 

 
  The best moments captured are often unplanned & I truly enjoy every second of what I do
Thanks Patrick | Jaymee [& Gianna] for such a fun day and the chance to give you some memories!

0 comments:

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.